If you’re looking for the Heughligans contests, go here.
Fun Time with Sam Heughan
This page is for interesting trivia or bits of knowledge or links that didn’t fit elsewhere or need their own page. Most of these are culled from the Twitter conversations. To avoid overloading this page, I’ve created another to store all of Sam’s Recommendations on music, tv or other topics that he shares with us.
- Sam has a Justgiving page that he’s used to raise money for various charities. https://www.justgiving.com/user/19917264. We’re thinking of asking him if he’d like to pick a charity and we’ll do a Heughligans fundraiser. Maybe every X amount of dollars we get a kilt picture or something. 🙂
- He went swimming in the Atlantic in Norway – it was reportedly very cold. Sounds very Jamie-like to me. 🙂
- He made porridge for the whole crew of Heart of Lightness to give the chefs a break.
- He quoted Outlander in a post about the weather on Twitter *swoon*: “It was a “warm” Scottish day, meaning that the mist wasn’t quite heavy enough to qualify as drizzle, but not far off either” “replace “Scottish” for Norwegian and you got it perfect here today!”
- Loves Limoncello and he has homemade elderflower champagne “brewing” at home.
- Sam participating in the My Theatre Matters Campaign. I love this picture so much I can’t even tell you- I imagine there’s quite the story behind it. (Warning: Do not visit page if you have Coulrophobia)
Other fun things
- ABCs of Jamie Fraser from Outlandish Observations.
- “Sam Heughan and Leon Ockenden demonstrate a new training technique” on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/12550799
- A moment of madness with Sam Heughan and Leon Ockenden: http://vimeo.com/12550010
- The Heughligans got Sam named E!News Hottie of the Week for the week ending July 13, 2013 and the week ending July 20, 2013. Clip from the E!News announcement.
- Why Jamie is the Ultimate Book Boyfriend.
- Let me introduce you to Jamie Fraser and the end of my sanity.
- @lsdragonfly1 sent A World Porridge Making Award to Sam. For those who may be confused by this, follow me to the Story of Porridge as it unfolded on Twitter.