News Articles and Reference Materials about Sam Heughan
Since there were approximately 8 gajillion articles about Sam being cast as Jamie, I’m not including those. This page is for other mentions in the news and some useful reference sites. This site was intended to be focused solely on Sam, but I’m finding that there are other Outlander sites that are useful to point out to people as well as articles that are starting to come out about the Outlander series that we’re all interested in, so I’ll try to link to those on the Outlander Reference page.
General Reference Materials about Sam
- Wikipedia– Since I updated the wiki, I figured I should include it.
- Sam’s Agent’s page– Reference for the roles I’ve posted.
- Google Image Search– If you haven’t done an image search for Sam on Google yet, I highly recommend it.
- Sam’s IMDB Page– If you have not already done so, go here and comment or send the page out on Twitter or Facebook. Helps the Rankings. 🙂
Pre-Outlander News Articles
- Batman Live star Sam Heughan becomes real life superhero as he helps catch alleged thief in Daily Record, January 6, 2012.
- Comics and work-outs give new Batman star flying start on stage, in London Evening Standard, August 16, 2011.
- River City to Gotham City: Scots actor Sam Heughan dons the cape in Batman Live, in Daily Record, July 28, 2011.
- Sam Heughan in First Light: The Stage Podcast #73, in Sam Heughan in First Light: The Stage Podcast #73, September 14, 2010
- First Light joins the squadron of Battle of Britain films in The Herald Scotland, September 13, 2010.
- Awed star hails Battle of Britain heroes after playing young Spitfire ace, in Daily Record, September 12, 2010.
- Pearlfisher Review, in The List, November 15, 2007.
- Knives in Hens Review, in British Theatre Guide, 2005.
- Scot hopes Hollywood role will be launchpad to stardom, in Scotsman.com, January 3, 2004.
- Most eligible men 2003, in Scotsman.com, September 11, 2003.
- Savage Nature of Island Life, in September 10, 2002.
- Top five theatrical sex scenes, in The Telegraph, August 31, 2002.
- Sam Heughan, Cute fluffy article in Scotsman.com, January 12, 2002.