What’s a Heughligan to do to pass the long months between seasons? We have some suggestions…
1) Join a group or site…find people who can sympathize with your misery, who won’t judge you for counting the days until the new season premieres. Find people who understand how miserable Saturday nights are without Sam Heughan.
2) Join other fans as they read/re-read the books. There’s nothing like dissecting every little nuance and detail to help pass some serious time. (Shameless plug: We just so happen to have the Heughligans Book Club starting a read of Dragonfly in Amber on July 19th. Come join us!)
3) Become a whisky expert! Hey, until I saw Sam Heughan I could care less about whisky…now I just wanna look cool ordering a drink should I ever bump into him in a bar. (Hey! A girl can dream!)
4) Learn to play the bagpipes! One of my co-Admins, Kim, is setting the example…check out her blog post here on the site. Word is it’s super-easy….NOT!
6) Persuade your man to wear a kilt…just make sure he knows how to sit in it!
7) Take up knitting and make Claire’s cowl. Your friends will wonder what all the yarn is for, but tell them to just wait until winter.
8) Go to Scotland and look for your very own Jamie!
9) Read something besides Outlander….relax, I’m just kidding. 😉
And last but not least….our last suggestion for how to survive droughtlander:
10) Watch this gif until you fall into a coma and wake up sometime in early Spring 2016